The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dashboard and speedo cluster warning lights & auto gear select lamp

CarlM

I've got all my dash apart as I'm fitting a new head-unit and restoring the panels

I tried various searches but can't find definitive answers to my questions

Firstly, I've got some lamps not working on the speedo cluster, also I believe the warning triangle lamp (master warning light) is missing

I'd like to replace them all with OEM style lamps, does anyone know where I can get these I could only find information on LED replacements

I'm aware that are they are T5/T10, can I fit direct LED replacements, if so, what are people going for? Ideally I'd just like OEM style lamps

Second question is what warning lights should be present when you turn the ignition on? They all go off when I start the car - Mine is like this

Left:

Airbag OFF

Seatbelt ON

Door (Only when door is open)

Battery ON

Catalyst ON

Rear lights ON

Should my airbag light be ON too?

Right:

ABS (Comes on then goes off)

Engine Warning OFF

Oil Level ON

Oil Pressure ON

Should I have anymore warning lights displayed on the right hand side? Does your ABS light come on then go off?

Speedo cluster:

Slip Cont ON

Slip Cont Off ON

Brake System Warning Light ON

Is this the same for everyone?

Thirdly, how to do I change the lamp that lights up the PRND2L next to the auto lever, and what lamp is required?

Cheers

Carl

Edited by CarlM (see edit history)