The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decent supra mats

brom86

To balance the argument I don't see why anyone in their right mind would spend over 100 on mats. Don't get me wrong the callaway ones are lovely but it's a mat for god sake. I carpeted my lounge for 700 😁 just screams supra tax to me.

I have had a set of tailored mats in both my supras and neither have cost me more than 20 delivered to my door. Both have been good quality, obviously won't be anywhere near callaways quality but the set in my last supra lasted 6 years and still looked great. Plus it's a mat so its not exactly taking to much abuse in a supra is it.

Imo go on eBay and buy a set.

Don't say that, I saw your thread :( I have a new set sat here waiting to go in, I just can't bring myself to fit them...

Think i just got unlucky tbh, from what other people said on that thread they seem to last well. I never did have any joy with bride, they implied that Nengun had supplied me fake ones which i highly doubt.

I ended up running a bead of glue around the outside of each mat to hold the stitches in place, touch wood they've been ok since. Shame really as they do look real nice (mine maybe no so much:()