The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MSI GS72 6QE Stealth Pro Gaming Laptop

foggy147

MSI Gaming laptop in excellent condition. Since buying it in November last year from Scan I have barely used it. Still has the original protective stickers applied all round.

GTX970 6GB

I7 6700

8GB DDR4 ram (up to 32gb)

256GB SSD

1TB HD

Windows 10

Currently have Mass effect Andromeda installed to show how easily it plays triple A games. Comes with charger, carry case, original box with MSI sleeve. Fully formatted and good to go. If your looking at this I am sure you know what your looking at. Awesome laptop with extremely high build quality. Very slim, full aluminium casing and lightweight for the power they pack!

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/173-msi-gs72-6qe(stealth-pro)-258uk-26ghz-core-i7-6700hq-6gb-gtx-970m-8gb-ram-256gb-nvme-ssdplus1tb-

£780 ono[ATTACH=CONFIG]221237[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]221238[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]221239[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]221240[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]221241[/ATTACH] Collection only

keeping an eye on this as i also have one i want to sell! if it goes outside the forum please let me know what you get for it!

Yeah no worries will let you know. I thought I had priced it well to be honest, looking around at other used MSI laptops with a spec not as good and they seem to be around the £800 mark. Supposed it's a niche market and also not willing to post so that puts alot of buyers off!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.