The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quarter Rear Glass Driver/Passenger.

jazz1

Hi guys I have a pair of quarter rear glass in good condition, these were bought brand new from a member on here named Nic 6 odd years ago. They only covered 1,000 odd miles since new and the car was covered majority of the time, I want £160, no fees reduced set price.

Brand new these are close to £400, plus I have all new attachments to fix them, including new retainers.

I would prefer collection, otherwise postage is on your cost and reliability, I'm willing to post with insurance at your own expense.

I also believe the tint on these are green very hard to tell, as non facelift have blue tint, facelift have green tint.

Could someone post up the part numbers or a clearer picture of all new attachments to fix the quarter windows in including new retainers please?

New retainer

62763-14060 X2

Spacers/fixing

62786-14020 X4

62785-14020 X2

61667-14030 X2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.