The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings.... finally returned!!

swiftstu

Hi All,

Some of you may remember me from 2003 - 2007 ish, I had a couple of Supra's, my last of which was sold to another member in Holland, Lebsteif (if he's still about).... I went to a few meets etc.

Really great to be back from a sabbatical to have children, and now looking for another Supra to brighten things up.

I'd love some suggestions as to good auction or import sites if anyone has them (might go down this route if its still as easy as last time)? I would like to get my hands on an NA manual around 1993, 1994, 1995. I've browsed the classifieds but can't really find much at the mo'. Any suggestions appreciated.

Great to be back, and can't wait to here that engine note again!!

Stuart

I remember Lebsteif (Fietsbel on Dutch forums) sold it to I think Germany a couple of years ago. Was a really nice car, facelift NA-T with an R154.

That's the one. Was a cracking car - Wow it's doing a world tour... When I imported it, it was immaculate. I'd love another like that.