The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NAT build end stages, just need a little help.

I picked up a 3/4 ready NAT project a couple of years ago and apart from maybe installing a FFIM, it's done! (i just want to drive it first for a while now!)

There are a few pipes layouts and questions I could not find the answers to.

The turbo oil feed is coming off the pressure switch location, is this going to stop me from installing my AC compressor and what is the best way around this?

20170716_173752.jpg

I have no heat in the cabin, this pipe off the centre of the engine near the oil filter has been plugged off. where does this connect to?

20170716_173908.jpg

Hose missing from top of engine, I couldn't find this one in the diagrams.

20170716_174604.jpg

The last thing that has me stumped is a set of orphaned transmission cooiling lines (to bottom of radiator)

Am I missing a bracket that extends and reaches to these? I cannot for the life of me find their mounting locations.

Are the pipes meant to be routed below the power steering lines and this is stopping them reaching their mounting point?

20170716_173810.jpg

20170716_174442.jpg

20170716_174426.jpg

Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks!

Stub on cam cover goes to OE air filter pipe. Bracket for pipes should bolt under the front of the upper sump casting. Plugged hose (with bolt in it) is water hose for OE oil to water heat exchanger (Modine unit) that's not on your oil filter assembly. HTH?

Thanks Chris, that helps heaps! I was still searching and to no avail! I will connect cam cover to my new filter and can finally stop looking for hours on end for a mystery water pipe and fix what must be a block in the hvac.

Would I be right in assuming an oil cooler would be a good install at this stage? - Car is mainly used for long road trips and the odd track along the way.

Thanks again!