The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheeky wee hiya.

Houstie999

Hello people.

Not long a member of this forum and so far I have to say the information available is perfect for a rookies needs.

I do have a few questions tho.

Can someone tag me or share a link to a thread that helps me with tuning. I'm currently in the process of purchasing a manual 3.0 twin turbo. It's had a few things done to it but I'd like to read up on what owners would do if they had the choice.

I don't want to upgrade turbos if breaks should be first sort of thing.

Thanks very much for your time

Hi

Whats been done to it, mileage any history of replaced parts etc

Unless done already the best mod on a TT for power is to go bpu

But if it were me i'be be going over it and giving it new fluids, check the brakes are good, unless they've been

refurbed they'd be the first thing i'd be doing along with doing a tipex test on the CP unless its been replaced

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Download the PDF in the OP here - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?67644-What-to-check-when-buying-a-Supra

Then check out the two PDF's in the OP here - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?59334-Supra-Guide-and-Model-Differences-Chart

BPU

Tell us about the car and post up a link to where it is advertised, photos are also a great help.