The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra Project - 'Northern Monkey'

T2 MSW

New project needs a name :)

So I have picked up my NA for my new project and after a couple of days driving it and discovering a fair few faults it needs a lot of work :)

Car as it stands now

And for the plans

Full built NA block with TT Head

BMW 6-Speed box

Ridox body kit

Deep Jewel Green body work

Currently in two minds weather to do the body work first or the mechanicals?!!?!

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

Interesting, there was me thinking you were going V12 :D Personally i'd do mechanicals first then paint. If you paint first you are risking getting it scratched, chipped or dented. I think they call it sods law!

Im sort of in agreement.

Grrrr why have photobucket pissed about with the service, they have completely ruined it now.

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

Grrrr why have photobucket pissed about with the service, they have completely ruined it now.

I believe if you do a V12 or V6 twin turbo Supra conversion they sort it out free of charge :innocent: :D

Just upload it to the forum, at least it will remain there for prosperity. If one image host can do what Photobucket have done I can't imagine it will be long before others follow suit.

Well seeing as Photobucket have sorted their shizzle I can post picture again. Little bit of progress over the last few days and some tonight.

I think I've ordered almost everything needed to do my engine build so thats going to be the first Job. Engines coming out this weekend so I made a start on disconnecting everything tonight.