The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rare Racinghart CX wheels

Tommack

Looking to gauge interest on these 19" racinghart wheels.

They are 2 piece (welded from factory) wheels and could do with a refurb. Overall condition is pretty good, couple of kerb marks but not deep.

Looking for £900 but will consider offers. Tires will need replacing but could take them off if they require carriage. Located in Cornwall.

They are 19" 5x114.3

Front: 8.5 et38 (245/30/r19)

Rear: 9.5 et45 (275/35/r19)

They fit well enough on stock suspension without rolling arches, but if lowered I imagine they would need rolled.

I'll try get some more pictures including damage etc, let me know if I've missed the mark on pricing. Thanks

Do you have the four centre caps?

Nice wheels but the price may be on the rich side for the uk market

Yes I have all 4 centre caps, were just off for cleaning them up, will include photos of them fitted when I upload more later. Thought I'd start around that price and see what offers came in

Yes I have all 4 centre caps, were just off for cleaning them up, will include photos of them fitted when I upload more later. Thought I'd start around that price and see what offers came in

/QUOTE]

I think you would be lucky to get £500 -£600 for these, happy to be proven wrong though.

I think you would be lucky to get £500 -£600 for these, happy to be proven wrong though.

Hard to judge a price on them as they are discontinued and Racinghart seem to have become a completely different company. I'm just going off prices I've seen them sell at new/ nearly new, and took off a bit for refurbishing them. I am open to sensible offers though.

Hard to judge a price on them as they are discontinued and Racinghart seem to have become a completely different company. I'm just going off prices I've seen them sell at new/ nearly new, and took off a bit for refurbishing them. I am open to sensible offers though.

/QUOTE]

There's been a few sets on here. £1500 is a long shot tbh. I bought a set off Kieron for £500 delivered and had new tyres on.

My favourite wheels tbh, gutted I got rid of them :(

There's been a few sets on here. £1500 is a long shot tbh. I bought a set off Kieron for £500 delivered and had new tyres on.

My favourite wheels tbh, gutted I got rid of them :(

Suppose I should have done a "what's it worth" post before this,

For anyone interested, make me an offer.

You may need to adjust your price accordingly then as a £1500 price tag for wheels that need a refurb with sensible offers won't say you are willing to accept and offer for 1/3 of the asking price. IMO the thing you have going against the wheels are the size (19") and for some there will be an issue with the width i.e not wide enough.

Search the parts sections for wheels and see what is on offer and look at the prices.

Suppose I should have done a "what's it worth" post before this,

For anyone interested, make me an offer.

Can't do that either, as per the forum rules http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?285573-Sales-Thread-Template-Please-copy-and-paste-this

You may need to adjust your price accordingly then as a £1500 price tag for wheels that need a refurb with sensible offers won't say you are willing to accept and offer for 1/3 of the asking price. IMO the thing you have going against the wheels are the size (19") and for some there will be an issue with the width i.e not wide enough.

Search the parts sections for wheels and see what is on offer and look at the prices.

Can't do that either, as per the forum rules http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?285573-Sales-Thread-Template-Please-copy-and-paste-this

Price has been adjusted, thanks for your input.

After a refurb, tyres, and paying for the alloys, a fair bit then, all my tyres are 18's , nice wheels though.

Cheers mate, price has now been changed due to input from others, post was to test the water with these and find out what they are worth.

Going to leave them up here for another couple days before putting them on other forums and eBay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.