The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Insurance

Vaughany

I am fairly sure I am going Single now and forgetting about the Hybrid route, not entirley sure whay kit to go for but it is between the BL 67 kit or the PHR stage 1 DBB kit.

Anyway my current insurer wont touch me as they said they will not support those type of engine mods. So I phoned Sky Insurance (Club Insurance) to get a quote

Quoted on the following

* Fully Comp

* Protected NCB

* all mods declared including Single Turbo Conversion

* Agreed Value of Car - £16000

ARE YOU READY FOR IT - ARE YER

£760 - Not bad, when I go ahead with the conversion, they will be getting my business.

I am 31 years of age with full no claims who as an SP30, This quote worked out £15 more than my current insurance but I dont have agreed value on that. Give them a bell, it worked wel for me.

Hi Vaughany,

Sorry for the slight thread hi-jack, but it's related - has anyone under 25 got a quote from them? Just wondering whether it's worth calling them for a quote on mine, agreed value would be amazing for me.

Cheers,

Jay

Hi Vaughany,

Sorry for the slight thread hi-jack, but it's related - has anyone under 25 got a quote from them? Just wondering whether it's worth calling them for a quote on mine, agreed value would be amazing for me.

Cheers,

Jay

22 and got it £300 cheaper for me :tongue:

To be fair Steve, that's a rediculously cheap quote - I have no idea why mine is so high, I have no points or accidents in the last 5 years (well, this coming april anyway), i'm 22 with 3 years NCB and live in a stupidly posh and low crime-rate area, and they are still charging me over £2,000 for the privelege of having to accept their abysmal service...

Yes I meant £300 cheaper then my current insurer.:) Yes it is with mod’s including interior and window tints. Maybe it’s because I’m female that they quoted me, don’t know funny business insurance. Their more then happy to take your money, but turn round and say you’re not insured and not give the after only 2 months insurance and not tell you that they had stopped you’re insurance. *Rant over* - Wasn’t me. THIS WAS NOT SKY.