The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello guys

Joshy C

haha oh no.... no peace now :hide:

Gotta be a paid up member to access the classifieds bud, youve made the first step ;)

haha i will try and behave myself shawn. wouldnt want to embarrass myself in 'your kingdom' :p ill pay now then. dont you get a pack with stickers in or something? ill be able to cover my golf in them haha!

You after a project or a running car? :innocent:

To ellis as well.

A bit of both tbh! im not amazing with hands on stuff. im looking at something that need a little bit of work or finished, and that looks nice! currently selling my car so as soon as thats gone i will be looking to get something asap :)

Ideally single turbo, maybe twin

Quite obviously a running car, roughly 1996 I'd say, tastefully modded with great power, presence and a bit unique I'd say ;)

You're cars a shed and I hope nobody buys it.....and your stuck with it forever and ever...

**his car isn't actually a shed and it one of the nicest ones I have seen :p

You're cars a shed and I hope nobody buys it.....and your stuck with it forever and ever...

**his car isn't actually a shed and it one of the nicest ones I have seen :p

Haha okay thanks! Do you have the url to it please? I'll take a look:D

Guest DustySE95

Dusty here, how is everyone?, just bought a Black 95 SE, Flew out to California and drove her back home to Texas, no problems whatsoever even with 188000! it is only a N/A but perfectly just fine with that at least for now😉