The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brake caliper factory paint finish/colour?

M4RK RZ

Personally I think if you have big brakes and want to say 'look how big my brakes are!' Then do them whatever colour you want (still personally going to do my uk specs a light graphite colour). If you have little j-spec callipers then do them black so they are nicely hidden and not shouting anything (like look how big/small I am).

Thanks for the replies. I would like to paint my little J-Spec calipers the original colour even if it was yucky green! Could be a similar colour to the engine cover.. hmm.. I'll do a bit more digging to see if I can find an image of a spare.

well ive got huge uks on the front and i want everyone to know about the stopping power , but little j specs on the back , but ive put wheel covers on my 10 inch gs 300s so you cant see the ineptness

Wheel covers ?