The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Picked up the new car yesterday.

Adamcole123

Flew 360 miles yesterday and drove 6.5 hours home. And it was totally worth it. GOT MY SUPRA!!! It's a beauty. Absolutely rock solid car, sat at 70mph the whole way. Couldn't have asked for a better car. Didn't realise how perfect a driving position it is until I had a distance journey. So now I'm an official opener, I'll get some pics and enjoy the supra life  car was owned by Steve Harris before.

IMG_4417.jpg

Absolute belter of a supra, Stevo made this one a very clean, headturning car, engine bay for a Na is unreal

Cheers Marc!!

Glad the long drive home went well Adam and the car has got you buzzing - it never truely goes! :) Was good to meet both you and Jamie.

This car has stood me very well over 10 years of ownership as a daily driver - it has been as solid as a rock and I couldn't have asked for more. I've cherished it and looked after it to the best of my ability both mechanically and cosmetically, treating it to a full fresh respray and an engine rebuild. As I was telling you, it was never about chasing power for me; I just wanted the car to be sort of the best version of itself that it could be and I think I achieved that.

Was a very sad day indeed to see her go yesterday and been feeling strangely off kielter today, but I'm sure I'll be back in a Supra one day - might be tempted to try a TT next time!! I'm sure I've passed her onto good hands and you'll do me proud though mate :) For the record, the club is gaining a great new member. Everything about the sale has been handled spot on by Adam , no mucking about, it couldn't have gone smoother. For which I'm glad as the whole selling up thing was bad enough so would have been crappy to have a bad sales experience too!

In the meantime, until Adam can get some snaps, here are a few pics that I took at the weekend after a wash and polish before collection.

attachment.php?attachmentid=219929&stc=1&d=1499115389

attachment.php?attachmentid=219928&stc=1&d=1499115320

attachment.php?attachmentid=219930&stc=1&d=1499115447

attachment.php?attachmentid=219931&stc=1&d=1499115469

IMG_6781 (Medium).jpg

IMG_6748 (Medium).jpg

IMG_6738 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6778 (Medium).jpg