The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra BN Sports Kit

_Shane_

Up for sale is my Toyota Supra BN Sports Kit

This is a genuine BN Sports kit. Panels are stamped.

What you will get is the following:

BN Sports front bumper

BN Sports front fenders

BN Sports side skirts

BN Sports rear quarters

BN Sports rear bumper

The kit is located in Cork City, Ireland. I will help anyone as much as possible to get the kit put into a box (a big protected one) and help with courier. Pick up from my garage is also an option for anyone who wants to collect it in person

I accept Paypal (buyer to cover the fees), bank transfer, western union, cash on collection etc

MVP in the states used to sell this kit and it was about 4000-4500 US dollars. This did not include shipping or import taxes

RHD Japan is selling just front bumper on its own and that is for roughly 700 euro without shipping.

I am asking 1000 euro for the lot. About £875 with todays exchange rates[ATTACH=CONFIG]219815[/ATTACH]

May accept trade for forged piston / rod combo (trade price be higher)

I will accept a deposit and hold the kit for a month or two if you need to sort the funds etc but if you change your mind the deposit is non refundable

Anyone is more than welcome to come view the kit. I will upload pictures today of each part of the kit but please see below the pic of the kit fitted. The road presence was serious.

If you are genuinely interested then drop me a pm.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.