The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible 1993 supra TT GZ for sale

raddys

Hello

So you may have seen that im thinking of selling up to possibly purchase a c63.

this is by no means a for sale advert, i do not want to sell it yet i am just getting a rough idea of what people would pay for it and if it would actually be of any interest to anyone. So please dont get the arse if you offer me money and i say no atm.

Make: TOYOTA SUPRA MK4

Model: TT GZ AUTO

Year: 1993

Mileage: 41,000

MOT remaining: 8 MONTHS

Service history: LOTS OF PAPERWORK AND RECIEPTS

Modifications: the car is basically stock, its a GZ so its got all the factory extra's. A list of extras is below.

Cruise control

premium sound system + factory sub

Leather seats

big uk brakes all round

17in alloys wrapped in yokohama semi slicks (less then 1000 miles)

genuine oem wind deflectors

Genuine oem roof spoiler

Oem footwell lights

Oem secret box

Oem boot blind

Active aero front spoiler

Its had a full new heater matrix system last year

Tanabe touring exhaust with boost activated butterfly straight pipe (it goes straight pipe above a certain psi of boost)

Maybe a few bits i have missed but thats it i think.

The car is full BPU with boost controller and boost gauge

Good bits:

The car is beautifully mint. It does have a few stone chips but then it is 24 years old. Previous to me it was owned by a BDC driver as his show car (he had an 800hp manual drift car for the track) and the car has literally wanted for nothing. It was imported in 2010 so its still mint underneath too.

I recently put in a new oem radiator with toyota red long life coolant.

It was also serviced 500 miles ago with fuchs titan pro s oil and k&n oil filter

6 months ago it also had a 5 page feature in banzai magazine.

Its got alot of old japanese brochures and even the original price list and extras list and an original catalogue.

Bad bits:

A few stone chips and if im picky the stock smic could be replaced as it is 24 years old

Thats the main basics of the car i think, like i say this car is MINT. it took me nearly a year to find it after travelling to so many places just to look at bags of shit mostly. I am particular about my cars (call it ocd) and this one is the best supra ive ever owned. The only reason im^ contemplating a sale is because i have the itch for a c63 amg coupe.

If theres anything ive missed or if you would like to talk more then please dont hesitate to contact me

Note the magazine feature was just before i put the new plate on (if posted for sale properly the car would be put back on original plate and the SUP 2J plate sold separately)

imageimageimageimageimage

Edited by raddys (see edit history)

Silly question but what is the secret box and where is it on the car? I'm curious as to whether I have one!

/QUOTE]

Its under the radio, clearly visible if you do have one as it says SECRET BOX on it, a little door flaps down to reveal a 3 digit code lock which access a secret draw

That is awesome! Exactly how I want mine to look when I'm done - I can't find a set of 17s anywhere that the seller will post to Northern Ireland otherwise I would have them.

For what it's worth (I've been in the car trade a fair while) the C63 AMG will be nowhere near as fun as your car. I know on paper it looks great and all but the older stuff is just so much more exciting! I wouldn't sell it! If I did I wouldn't go to a C63. But good luck with whatever you do... you'll have no problems selling that car!