The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Old member back again

bobapple

Hi everyone just rejoined the site after a couple years away still got my 93 jspec tt 6 speed, she's getting some overdue tlc this year so thought I should get back on here and see what's happening. Hope everyone's well and still loving their Supras :)

IMG_6562.JPG

Ha ha would love do a massive build thread but unfortunately I have to do bits at a time like last year was new heater matrix, new alarm, this year will lowering and respray and generally trying to get the car like new again. I would love to make it over 600bhp one day. Well hopefully enough will come back for the pod :)

Must admit a few are coming back but still not the same as 4 years ago , such a shame even traders seem distent , I will say it out loud suprapod will be lucky to go ahead imo if numbers stay the same ,

Suprapod ? i don't see it listed in the events section

Suprapod ? i don't see it listed in the events section

Exactly , but mod burna says is happening the dates booked at the pod and will be advertising after dragonball ? But still not seen it I will try and find the thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?339141-Suprapod-2017/page3

21st October people

Edited by mellonman (see edit history)