The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2JZ Engine - Not fussy

Pig

In the market for a 2JZ engine please.

I will be splitting it as the head etc will be going into a drift car but the bottom end will be rebuilt and put into my Supra so I can put it back on the road.

Please let me know what you have or if you have any recommendations as to where to get one.

I am open to with/without Turbos, pre VVTI or VVTI.

Thanks

Jon

I have my engine in bits. Head is good, bottom end had a bearing go and bust a con rod so I built another engine and swapped it out my car. My plan was to build this up for big power over time and then swap out again but if you make me an offer I might part with it...

Yes, The NA just does not have the oil squirters in it. Don't really need them for build but if you wanted them can get them put in retrospectively.

Oil squirters no big deal despite being driven potentially quite hard & with 600-800hhp?

Oil squirters no big deal despite being driven potentially quite hard & with 600-800hhp?

Plenty of builds running without squirters. It depends if the pistons are designed to be run with or without squirters TBH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.