The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for my old UK TT

Guest wrightbrad

Guest wrightbrad

Hi all.

Been looking for my old Auto 1994 Red UK TT M669 LYF? Sold it in 2004 and regret selling it , does anyone know the whereabouts of this car now? Shows on DVLA as last being taxed in 2008 and having an export marker.

Thought it may have been this one but its not

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C756898

Was tempted to go and look at this one but seen reports on here that its been up for a long while and the guy never wants to sell it?

Also seen the red one on Ebay but looks too much work for me.

Anyone know of any other good UK TTs for sale presently as might be interested? Auto or manual and must be mainly stock not modified.

Thanks

Brad

Guest wrightbrad

yes noticed they are rising. Going for roughly what I sold mine for 12 years ago now if the red one on classic car site is anything to go by. Still want another red one though

yes noticed they are rising. Going for roughly what I sold mine for 12 years ago now if the red one on classic car site is anything to go by. Still want another red one though

A UK TT auto would have been roughly £7.5k- £11k (11k would be exceptional, as 6 speeds were around this) 12 years ago, now you'd be looking at £12k - £18k for the same cars.

Guest wrightbrad

Sold mine for 13k back in 2004/ early 2005? Was a low mile auto.

blue one on pistonheads? - Really wanted a storm blue one when I was looking for my one originally but not really sure of the color now to be honest? Would prefer a red or black one. Also quite like the white one that Ive seen for sale recently?

Sold mine for 13k back in 2004/ early 2005? Was a low mile auto.

blue one on pistonheads? - Really wanted a storm blue one when I was looking for my one originally but not really sure of the color now to be honest? Would prefer a red or black one. Also quite like the white one that Ive seen for sale recently?

I made an enquiry on the blue one maybe 10 days ago and it was still for sale. Didn't go to see it in the end as its a seaside car and has been for many years. Don't thinks years of sea air will have done it any favours.

I made an enquiry on the blue one maybe 10 days ago and it was still for sale. Didn't go to see it in the end as its a seaside car and has been for many years. Don't thinks years of sea air will have done it any favours.

That Storm Blue car keeps poping up for sale for at least the last 12 months at least twice on ebay so look with caution it looks filthy under the arches so not a good starting point!

• 2 months later...
Guest wrightbrad

Still after a UK TT supra as still pining after my old one.

Does anyone know anything about this one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-93-Turbo-Coupe-3-0-Automatic-Petrol-/232444953712?hash=item361ecc8470:g:fW4AAOSwoXRZjrSd

Shows as being blue according to DVLA not black? Also shows as failed an MOT on 20th March 2016 for an rust issue around a seatbelt anchor point and passed at at different MOT centre 6 days later?

Emailed seller but no reply

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-93-Turbo-Coupe-3-0-Automatic-Petrol-/232444953712?hash=item361ecc8470:g:fW4AAOSwoXRZjrSd

Shows as being blue according to DVLA not black? Also shows as failed an MOT on 20th March 2016 for an rust issue around a seatbelt anchor point and passed at at different MOT centre 6 days later?

Its missing the washer jets I would be checking it for previous damage!

It says its been resprayed so it was most likely been resprayed black but was originally storm blue. So again might be sign of a crash but then again they are old cars so might just be tired paintwork and re the washers some people don't like them so have them removed. But definitely worth having a really good check over.

I've had a UK spec in my time and whilst I get you trying to find your old one, now that seems unlikely I'd question why you are now looking for just a UK spec car? Is it originality/spec/nostalgia? It's tough to find any Uk's for sale and whilst there aren't many imports either it might be worth at least looking at a few.

I've had a UK spec in my time and whilst I get you trying to find your old one, now that seems unlikely I'd question why you are now looking for just a UK spec car? Is it originality/spec/nostalgia? It's tough to find any Uk's for sale and whilst there aren't many imports either it might be worth at least looking at a few.

I check often and there is never more than one or two autos for sale and they are the usual 2 that have been there for ages !! Haven't seen a manual for a while though apart from the ones that come up on here.

Guest wrightbrad

Just a personal preference that I prefer the UK cars tbh. I was looking for a UK TT Manual when I found mine originally years ago but ended up with an Auto which i really liked.