The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SOLD - 2 x Tickets to see Guns and Roses in London this Friday

monkey3

I have 2 tickets to sell. We bought these and then a friend decided he wanted to go with us so we bought 3 more and now want to sell these 2.

They are really good seats; the most expensive you can buy before you get to the golden circle or vip packages.

They're on the upper tier but they're row 33 (31 is the front row on the upper tier).

The tickets were 138.50 each including all fees but, due to the short notice, I'm willing to take £100 each, a saving of nearly £80.

There are a handful of these tickets left but none of them are as close to the stage as these (as far as I can tell) for the same money. Even the tickets further away than these are £105.75 each!!!

This is roughly where the seats are (they are in block 239, row 33 (31 being the front row in this block))

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219562[/ATTACH]

I can meet you around Kent today (all day) or tomorrow night or in London tomorrow day or Friday morning.

If you want to pick them up tonight then I'm happy to take cash when we meet, otherwise I will need payment so I can remove them from sale.

Friday and Saturday are the only 2 dates GnR are playing in the UK (and the only European location to get 2 nights on the trot) so it's going to be massive!!

Set list:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/tour/tour-2017_2.php

If you're a GnR fan then you do not want to miss this!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.