The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pioneer SPH-DA110 7" headunit

ManwithSupra

Hi all,

I am upgrading my headunit in my Nissan Pathfinder and this is now for sale. I know this headunit has been fitted in our beloved Supra's with no issues IIRC.

It has done me well these last few years and is quite a nice head unit. Screen is fine, no dead pixels no scratches, all buttons work as well as the touchscreen.

• 7" WVGA capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 800 pixels x 480 pixels and multi-touch operation.
  • FM/AM radio tuner with RDS
  • Direct control for iPod/iPhone
  • Built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling with phone book access, dial pad.
  • Built-in MOSFET 50W x 4 amplifier, Easy EQ preset equalizer, 5-band graphic equalizer, subwoofer control, and two sets of RCA preouts (2V) for system expansion.
  • External GPS antenna for improved positioning accuracy
  • Rear-view camera input
  • Appradio 3 with Mirrorlink

As this was used with an Android phone it will come with the CD-AH200C which allows you to be able to connect an Android phone to the unit (which was an extra £50 at the time!)

Never let me down sounds good, easy to use. The appradio app on the phone takes a little getting used to but once you have it its easy to setup and use the various apps (Sat nav, etc)

I dont have the Iphone accessories for this I am afraid, however they can be picked up on ebay for next to nothing.

Also the original box and stereo cage is missing (as the car it came out of didnt need a cage).

The instructions can be found here - http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...ERATION+MANUAL

I am looking for £120 (SOLD)

I have listed on other forums so first come first served.

Cheers everyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.