The mkiv Supra Owners Club

America / japan for new OEM parts ?

Mac Srt

Might help by listing up the parts you are looking for, some traders on here might even be able to help

I have asked various people and posted in the wanted section.

I'm looking for all dash panels / gear surround and ashtray for a FL VVTI

https://www.amayama.com/en?gclid=Cj0KEQjw6-PJBRCO_br1qoOB4LABEiQAEkqcVc0r2i6-VcQg8UUgGUg87zk0RYqOeY0HeqlPudegYsYaAoLg8P8HAQ

This is where you needto check, UAE, USA, JAP and AUS stock is all listed. have used it loads brilliant to use. be warned on customs fees though

Be warned though, Amayama terms reserve the right to charge and then cancel an order or part of the order. This has happened to me when I was ordering bushes and padded the order out with things I wasn't really fussed over to spread the freight cost over a decent £ amount order. Amayama then shipped the padding and advised, with parts refund, the bushes were no longer available and there was no planned restocking. So ended up the parts I wasn't fussed about and ended up buying the missing parts from a USA supplier with high freight penalty. So you can get screwed over shopping with Amayama.

With Amayama the time will come when you order an essential part and a new set of bolts to secure the part and you'll just get the set of, very expensive, bolts.

Edited by rider (see edit history)

Will try Megazip soon.

My recent Amayama experience was the fastest.

Ordered x2 sets of brake hoses, there were x2 different part numbers for Uk and J spec brakes.

They now hold an order for review before you pay (which may help with Riders issue) then they come back with availability. In my case one whole set was listed as discontinued (I think because one size can fit all - i'll report back on that)

Original Order 30th May

Toyota 4733014010 Toyota 4733014010 - 23.97 GBP (1 items)

Toyota 4734014010 Toyota 4734014010 - 23.97 GBP (1 items)

Toyota 4734014011 Toyota 4734014011 - HOSE, RUBBER - 23.97 GBP (1 items)

Toyota 4733014011 Toyota 4733014011 - HOSE, RUBBER - 23.97 GBP (1 items)

Toyota 9094702872 Toyota 9094702872 - 14.75 GBP (2 items)

Toyota 9094702745 Toyota 9094702745 - 14.75 GBP (2 items)

Shipping: EMS International, costs approx. 31.48 GBPAverage delivery date: Jun 06, 2017 - Jun 07, 2017

Total price: approx. 186.36 GBP

5th June

Told of parts not available and how much to pay as a result

>> Parts that are out of production and no longer available:

Paid for the x4 available £97.26

8th June

arrived at home

I would say I didn't even check uk suppliers for these, just ebay for blue print copies etc, but I like the no hassle online process (ie if you dig around and obtain the part number you don't then get a person asking for reg/chassis numbers etc which can be a pain especially if you know you are buying bits not originally fitted to your Supra!)

I've just used Amayama for the first time on 90 item order. So far no issues (fingers crossed). I've had a parcel from Japan and UAE. Only 4 items were shown discontinued.

Some items were on restock which I had to agree to wait for, although the parcel was not shipped until all the items were ready to send.

Total time thus far has been 3 weeks. This order with taxes and postage I have saved over £850 on Toyota UK prices.