The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK front calipers

blythmrk

UK front calipers removed from my UK car (I swapped these for new ones as it was quicker before a photo shoot it cost me a fortune)

I have seen sets of these in far worse condition remember these have not been tarted up in anyway.

These have never been split or refurbish so an ideal base to start from.

These worked fine although upon removal 1 piston is was found to be slightly sticking you but couldn't tell when driving and it wasn't overheating. No leaking etc.

My mechanic pumped all the pistons out to their maximum to enable them to be removed easily. They could also do with a set of dust seals.

Sorry about the brake fluid it has gone every where in the box the were kept in and I didn't have any brake fluid cleaner to give them a quick rinse before taking the pics

Calipers £230 (plus £15 delivery) or £280 with used discs (surface rust but fine to use) full pad fitting kit with shims & pins etc. I can supply a new set of blue print pads (nib) too for an extra £35

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219315[/ATTACH][[ATTACH=CONFIG]219317[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219319[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219321[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...

Mark

Interested in the calipers and pins/shims etc not pads or discs.

Let me know price inclusive of package via PM please.

I'm simply going to refurb them in my own slow time as a spare set.

Thanks

Greg

Mark

Interested in the calipers and pins/shims etc not pads or discs.

Let me know price inclusive of package via PM please.

I'm simply going to refurb them in my own slow time as a spare set.

Thanks

Greg

/QUOTE]

Hi Greg

Pmd you back

Thanks

Mark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.