The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best brake pads for BPU TT

jimjam92

The Supra will be needing new brake pads soon. I don't want pads that are too track orientated. I've used EBC Redstuff in the past for my MR2 and 350Z, and been impressed, and will most likely try again. Just wanted to know if there was anything better on the market for the same/less money. Need decent bite for fast road use on a heavy car. Are Mintex pads any good?

Thanks

My fast road pads are probably a good choice from what you say. On special offer at the moment, £130 plus VAT a full car set for Jap spec calipers, and £140 plus VAT a full car set for the UK spec calipers. I have stock on both types, as well as front LS400 pads. I offer free insured P&P on full car sets of these pads, to a UK post code.

My fast road pads are probably a good choice from what you say. On special offer at the moment, £130 plus VAT a full car set for Jap spec calipers, and £140 plus VAT a full car set for the UK spec calipers. I have stock on both types, as well as front LS400 pads. I offer free insured P&P on full car sets of these pads, to a UK post code.

Do you have discs as well or just pads?

No, I just do the pads as I recommend the OE Toyota discs and some main agents now offer the same discount to forum members as they do to the trade.

Ah fair enough, which agents are these? I've heard of Toyota giving discount to members but my local one doesn't

Have sent you an email Chris :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris, My emails to you are not getting delivered as your server is blocking them. I am customer from India, looking for a set of pads for my TT (big brakes).

I have had trouble with e-mails and my ISP, could I ask you to send the bounce message complete with all headers to me at this alternate e-mail address please?

[email protected]

I still have the special offer on UK pads, but would need to get a price on delivery to India, can you send me the full delivery address there please, by reply to this PM, and I'll get a costing. I did receive an e-mail from you earlier today, so some are getting through to my [email protected] address, but use the gmail one to be sure! Sorry for the trouble you have had!