The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Power steering pipe split

Dave

The pipe that's in the front behind the grill split by the bracket that holds it to the body ,so I cut out the rusty piece and joined it together with rubber hose until I can get a new part ,anyone got a part number ?

If you're talking about the stock PS oil cooler/metal pipe I've a complete one here in excellent condition. A quick rub and a fresh coat of paint would leave it good as new as rust is certainly not a issue.

What do you want for it mate pm me if you wish

If you're talking about the stock PS oil cooler/metal pipe I've a complete one here in excellent condition. A quick rub and a fresh coat of paint would leave it good as new as rust is certainly not a issue.

It was the bracket that went rusty and ruined the pipe

Can you leave it with me for a day or two mate, so I can see what the shipping would be on a suitable box.

I'd probably have the bracket as well, also rust-free. As is the entire underside of the car.

No probs mate

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have the connecting PS metal pipe on the return line with the banjo bolt mate too?

Who you asking ?

What do you want for it mate pm me if you wish

Hi Dave.

The biggest box I have available (50 x 50 x 40) for the cooler still requires the 90° bend (where the cooler bends to follow the chassis into the engine bay) to be bent a little further in order for the box to close. But, with the condition and nature of the material, this can be done (and undone) without any trouble. Being doing this sort of thing in work for years!

All bracketry is still with the cooler and, if the finish wasn't a concern, everything is ready to fit.

Price of the cooler, including shipping to the UK, is £70.

Cool. Let me know as mine split the other day and seems to be fixed as we cut rusted bit out too but would be good to install OEM. Cheers.

Hi Greg.

All pipework, to & from the power steering cylinder, is available and in excellent condition, including the pipe-securing clamps.

Is it just the metal section with the banjo on the return side you require?

Hi Greg.

All pipework, to & from the power steering cylinder, is available and in excellent condition, including the pipe-securing clamps.

Is it just the metal section with the banjo on the return side you require?

Hi mate

Let me know a price via PM for the lot delivered with some pics if possible as might as well look at purchasing it all.

Cheers

Greh

Hi mate

Let me know a price via PM for the lot delivered with some pics if possible as might as well look at purchasing it all.

Cheers

Greh

/QUOTE]

Just pm'd you mate, suggesting something similar!

I'll be back in touch with pics and prices as soon as.

Regards,

Damien.