The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DC2 Rolling shell (Champ White no rust)

ManwithSupra

Hi There,

I know it may be rare sight asking for Integra DC2's on this forum but you may know someone that can help..

I am looking for a DC2 rolling shell in champ white with little or no rust (well rust that can be sorted).

I need to reshell my wifes DC2 as hers has too much tin worm to sort and a reshell is a better option.

If anyone knows of a good shell please let me know, I will consider non rolling but rolling shells would be better for me as I can pick them up on my trailer.

Cheers

Richard...

IMO you would probably have the most success buying a fresh import from Japan, rust proofing the hell out of it, and swapping any parts over you want and sell the rest.

As you well know, these things rust badly, and usually by the time rust appears on the surface it is already very badly rotten underneath.

Best of luck with the search :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.