The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Mkiv

Guest boyracer11

hey peeps, check out this link, info on the new supra, hope its helpful

http://www.toyota-supra.info/

Hiya mate welcome...2002 !!!!!

It didn't happen..we didn't get it or the other three or four concepts that were posted....

The latest car that we are expected to believe is the 'New 2006/7 Supra is known the Lexus LF-A but I feel its more of a replacement for the Soarer.

Official Imports of the UK Supra ceased in 1996/97...Last Japanese Supras rolled off the production line in 2002, so I can see why some mystic type motoring journalist thought that a new Supra was going to follow.

Personally I really like the concept one that looks like a Lambo Gallardo...who knows we may get a surprise later this year...Toyota have always been good at keeping things under wraps...so if they do make a new one I doubt anyone will ever know anything unless its come from Toyota's own Publicity dept.

Toyota is bit like Willie Wonkas chocolate factory...only they dont seem to hand out Golden tickets with chocolate bars!

:dummy: