The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Today I raced against a Ferrari Laferrari...

gordy.r

Well I signed up several months ago to race the Supra against a McLaren P1 down an air strip.

Just last week we were told that unfortunately the P1 had crashed and burst into flames but all occupants managed to escape alive and well.

So the car was changed to an 860bhp Ferrari Laferrari and today was the day.

For the past two weeks up here in Scotland the weather has been absolutely beautiful, sun every day, clear skies and great driving conditions...today, well today it was back to being typical Scotland!

Video is below, the starting sequence wasn't explained to me so the Laferrari got a split second head start (yeah like I had a chance in the first place lol) whilst I was stood there with my thumb up my....and as you can see there was enough surface water to have a game of water polo in between runs, but I think the old girl did well.

The digital screen at the end said I ran 14 seconds, don't know how accurate the timing kit was, but it was more of a laugh than an actual competitive day.....if only it had been dry I'd have had him...lol [emoji23]

Edited by gordy.r (see edit history)