The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone had or heard of an RRC titanium exhaust?

Crash Bandicoot

Hi all, starting to go over my new import tt6.

I've noticed that I have a 4" RRC titanium exhaust fitted.

Never heard of this make before, been looking for a titanium exhaust for a while now and know of a veilside teardrop that's for sale that I was interested in, until I found out my current exhaust is pretty much what I've wanted all along! Lol. No wonder I love the sound of it so much!

Anyone else have this fitted or know much about them?

Pic attached

The Japanese writing means Japanese drag racing association which is what the initials at the end stand for. The RRC is a drag series run by the JDRA. From what I can work out this is a HKS exhaust made to celebrate their success in the RRC series, there is one for gtr's too. Looks like a limited run with the bottom right being the serial number. 8 denoting the build number and T denoting titanium.

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)