The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show us your NA!

Scooter

I've been on here forever yet I can't really think of many members of good clean NA's? Evin? the recent project thread guy (returning member purchased from Ireland - sorry name escapes me - maybe i'm just getting forgetful!) and the Austrian/Swiss? member who's totally gone to town on his, Herbiemercman before he went NA-T (been quiet recently thinking about it!?)

In general less are given the 'love' than TT's and singles are so i'm just curious as to anyone who thinks they have a minter, i think they may be rarer than clean low mile TT's?

So be proud and pop up some pics :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines definitely not a 'minter'. Mechanically fine, no adv second MOT in a row, non modified bar whifbitz twin box exhaust last year, alloys that came with it and hard riding teins! Dex III ordered with Nigel, Toyota Preston (very helpful and discounts) for second 2 litre auto replace this afternoon, Fuchs supersyn coming from Opie this week. Half way through undersealing from last year, tough going as stated! Surface rust/old waxyoil wirebrushed off, hockey sticks off etc and Hammerite coating first then waxyoiled at somepoint in the near future.

Great on the road and track, but I'm not into the show car thing.

Engine Bay1.jpg

Side Supra.jpg

Supra Interior.jpg

Looks very clean to me, i'm no show car person either if it's clean and tidy and mechanically all good i'm happy. I'm struggling to keep on top of that with mine let alone getting close to show car! Nice to see some owners in it for the long term and giving them tlc.