The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz exhausts

rider

Been talking with a few suppliers over the last couple of days about getting hold of a TT Blitz Nur R exhaust. None in the UK and the next UK distributor (Fenton) container isn't leaving Japan until September. So its end of year for any availability which does cause issues with pre payment on credit cards that carry 90 day protection.

It seems from talking with a couple of Blitz dealers in Japan that the NA and MkIII Supra exhausts are discontinued but there is still stock working through on those. So anyone with a NA or MkIII with a specific hankering for a Blitz exhaust maybe needs to check things for themselves and possibly grab one if or while you can. Info was that the TT exhausts will carry on, for at least a while anyway.

You can buy them through Nengun performace (japan) for £590 shipped, plus customs, says made to order, no mention of it being discontinued https://www.nengun.com/blitz/nur-spec-r-exhaust-system

Edit, i thought you were specifically on about buying one for a TT. The NA and mk3 ones do seem to be discontinued you're right

Edited by Marty (see edit history)

I bought a nur spec R from eBay brand new for the old GTR easy enough!

I have a blitz nurspec R it was on my na I was hoping it was going to go on my tt at some point will it not fit then!

For the record a cat back exhaust system will for both NA and TT

That seemed to be in the development stage. Has anyone got one yet?

My understanding was that they are finished and Tim has the first on his car.

I don't know anyone who has one fitted. Tim could tell you that though and I am sure and if his pricing estimate of £450-£475 is accurate, for a 3.5" handmade cat back high quality S/S exhaust you can't go wrong imo.

I would get his 1st de-cat pipe with the flex joint and 3.5" 2nd de-cat to go with to too for the full effect.

Edited by Frank Bullitt
Spelling. (see edit history)

They do have different Blitz part numbers.

They also look different too, I had the turbo version on my NA and TT so I can confirm it fits both engines. I assume the NA version makes the exhaust note a little quieter

Turbo

NA

As it goes, I have the turbo version with bung that I need to clean up and sell if anyone is interested in it? :innocent:

Edited by charlton (see edit history)

As it goes, I have the turbo version with bung that I need to clean up and sell if anyone is interested in it? :innocent:

I did put an ad in the wanted asking if anyone had one they wanted to lose. Clean it up and send over the pics or do an ad as there may be more than just me potentially interested?