The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop experts? Wheel colour change

Marty

My black supra currently has some nice blitz technospeeds on. I'm in two minds whether to sell the car this summer and if i do i'd like to keep hold of the wheels with them being rare and tasty.

I'm considering getting the centres powdercoated / painted in hyper silver / grey / shadow grey / chrome and fitting them to my quicksilver supra, but i'm unsure if they'd suit the car.

I've photoshopped the wheels on to my quicksilver supra but that's as far as my skills go, can anyone change the spoke colour to any of the ones i've mentioned above for me? Or a colour you think would suit? Any help would be much appreciated :)

What are peoples thoughts?

Car currently looks like this..

Ta

Heres a grey

Well kinda

Top effort, thanks dude :thumbs: I couldn't really visualise them a different colour. I think they look good, definitely tempted...

I think those wheels in gunmetal grey with a polished lip or entirely polished would look best on your Supra

Yeah i think i agree with you Jack, quicksilver is a difficult colour when it comes to getting wheels to suit. I've seen some that are a shadow chrome type colour which i think looks really nice too