The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member to the Supra world. *wanting to purchase a supra!*

Willyharper

Hi guys, I'm new to this whole new supra world and currently looking to buy a supra.

Age isn't important so long as it's mk4. Tt auto, or single turbo manual would be suitable. I'm not looking for any N/A autos unfortunately!

Price range I have anything from £9,000 up to £14,000 for the right car.

Colour isn't important as I'm not a fussy buggar!

But if you have a supra for sale or know anyone with or for sale, please consider me for it! I will have a good search on the forum for one too.

I'm not in a mega rush, I'll wait for the right one to come along. 😊

Thanks in advance guys,

I look forward to conveining with you guys/gals.

Willy H.

Hi & welcome :)

To use the PM system and to be able to advertise for parts or cars you need to pay the membership fee (in the T&C's you agreed to when you signed up) as we are a Club. It's £10 per year, maximum of £30 then you become a lifetime member or if you plan on sticking round you can pay the £30 straight off.

To pay membership click on settings in the top right then on the left click paid subscriptions then select one from the drop down box.

There are some nice cars currently for sale in the classifieds section, so pop in and take a look.

Welcome Willy H, don't worry you can search for info and post for a bit before becoming a full member, there is a wealth of knowledge and resources/links on here that will be valuable when you become an owner and it's a trifling amount in the big scheme of things!

The current rules are no buying/selling for non members and (as you can see) it's quite quickly pointed out! but have a good look around and see what you think if you are dead set on a Supra then just get it done.

Where have you been looking so far, just the usual ebay/autotrader/pistonheads?

Mmm I could be tempted to sell mine,I was going to declare it sorn at the end of May and then store it but for the right price I could let it go,it's a 98 facelift tt auto with just over 50,000 genuine miles totally stock apart from the wheels but I have the original wheels and tyres colour is no6 (gun metal grey) black leather interior active front lip the cam belts just been changed by whifbitz if it's of interest to you your welcome to have a look and make an offer!

Edited by samm (see edit history)