The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock Supra 98

Stock.supra.98

Hey All,

So this was a very big surprise for me as I have recently purchased my first Supra and to be honest it was more of a shock when we all know that dream car turns into reality!

I was expecting to buy a Golf or something along those lines until my wife said "just buy a Supra if it shuts you up!". The Supra I wanted was sold to someone else and kindly enough the seller then recommended his friends Supra.

So after now owning my Supra for 3 months I have now had the pleasure of purchasing Japfest tickets from Mplavery - who has now brought me to this forum as well!

Here's a few pics of my car: Stock Supra 98v2.jpg Stock Supra 98.jpg It is completely stock... minus the alloys of course which are XXR531's.

I do believe and I might be wrong but that previous owner/owners might be on here, if not has anyone ever seen this Supra before and does anyone have any information on this car?

Hope to see some of you at Japfest!