The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace cafe meet 2017

Shane

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a good night but shame its never on a weekend.

It's not easy to get a weekend booking as they are booked up way in advance. It may surprise you to learn that this year's meet was booked with the cafe back in September 2016 by which time there was only a handful of dates to choose from, with just two weekend slots, both Sunday evenings in May which I didn't think would be too popular with the majority of people.

Do we need to provide number plates for this or is it a case of show up?

Ace have asked for registration numbers up front for all the previous meets there, I am guessing this year will be no different. I will start to collect details of who's coming and the registration numbers towards the end of May.

Last year I noticed at least two cars turn up which were not on the list I provided to the Ace Café and the guys on the gate let them in. But I wouldn't rely on that and would strongly recommend anyone intending to turn up gets themselves on the list when started. It only takes a spot of bad behaviour at a meet in the weeks/days leading up to our night and they are likely to be a bit more vigilant controlling admission.

• 1 month later...

OK guys, been away for a bit and this had to go on the back burner. But back now and need to get it together.

So going to start the reg list that I need to submit to the AceCafe before the the day. Would prefer to keep it all in this thread if possible,but if for some reason you really don't want to include your reg number in the thread then add your name to the list and PM me your reg please.

Just copy and paste the whole list in your reply and add your reg, thanks.

1) Shane M240UKN

2)

3)

4)

5)

Will pop down just up the road from my body shop

Gg3001 reg no is M1KKK

/QUOTE]

OK added.

1) Shane M240UKN

2) KamaSupra C5DCT

3) raddys SUP 2J