The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought 1995 NA - Aberdeen

griffsplace

Hi everyone

I have just jumped in with both feet and could not resist any longer.

Just bought a rather rough and ready 95 import that's been here a while. A bit nervous as there was no paperwork work bar the V5 form thing. Drove around the block ok, no nasty noises or smoke. Seems like a genuine young lad who just needs to get shot of it, after spending a few quid getting it ready for an mot.

looking to come to the Aberdeen meets and pick the brains of the local group as I get this tidied up and on the road, don't think it will ever be a show stunner, but that's not why I bought it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Just done the same griffsplace!

Bought a 1994 N/A at the weekend. I stay in Arbroath so might venture up to an Aberdeen meet at some point to say hello. Cars rough around the edges. Struggling to find replacement bootlid and wing for it though. Certainly wont stop me driving it in the mean time time!

Is it usually end of the month you guys meet?

Hey

Just noticed your reply, there is a guy here in Aberdeen breaking one, it had an ok boot lid, I saw it this weekend. You should be able to get the wing if its passenger one, the car had been pranged on the drivers side. For the next meet keep an eye on the thread in the Scottish section. TBH the last one I turned up about an hour after the start and most had gone and also a sunny sunday afternoon and the beach car park was mobbed by families, no space left to have a decent meet in any case.

PM me and I can pass on your details to the guy breaking (jonny mac on here)