The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra

Alfie

So after a little set back she's looking lovely and clean cobra alarm fitted and 4 new speakers 6.5" with sound proofing in doors and floor with pioneer touch screen

Got some temporary speedline wheels 17" off my mates car image

Looking to get some rota fighters 18" was wondering if these would be okay with fitment ??

I'm also looking to get some new suspension as my old hks are dead making terrible knocking noises .

Which would use guys prefer ,

HSD (I've been told they are very similar to the cheap eBay ones :/ )

Meister R (mate just got a set on his evo I think they are very good )

GAZ shocks local company to me in Basildon Essex

Only looking to spend around £900

Also looking to sort my front number plate , I did want a sun strip and have it placed in the top right corner on a smaller plate size but I'm still concerned this is going to be illegal

Any way of uploading video to this show use guys the lovely paintwork [emoji28]

I recently got some HSD Dualtech coilovers (the cheaper ones) and I'm very impressed with them actually! Really good ride quality for the money.

I have these too and Im very happy with them.

I think there is an other option you should consider too though and its the CW setup.

I also don't run a front plate, have it on the windshield like in your picture. Never had an issue.

Nice car! :)

I was considering the CW setup but my current financial situation is shit after spending out a lot for other things . Top mounts are gone so they would need replacing and after adding it all up the cw setup is too expensive for me .

Get some hsd fit them myself with a friend they will be okay for a few years until I have more money to upgrade but ATM it's not okay to drive