The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings from germany

Guest Ijsbrand

Guest Ijsbrand

Hello everyone!

I`m Robert, 28 from Germany

(therefore my language might be wrong sometimes. I`m sorry in advance ;). If so feel free to correct me :) )

and I bought my Supra last year in August.

It´s a j-spec `94 SZ, Manual in black.

To me it was a dream coming true :).

In the rear triangular panes are "mkiv supra owners club"-Stickers, which led me here. ;)

As far as I know the previous owner, a guy named Michael März bought it from UK some nine years ago.

Now I´m hoping I can find out a little more about the cars history, couse unfortunately I have no documentary at all.

But I`ll open another thread for that.

Right now i`m doing all the service stuff the car lacks and repairing some mods, that I don`t like.

cheers, Robert

Thanks mate.

Sadly I´m already on a meet near the Nürburgring that time.

You`re not coming there, are you?

That's where we are meeting all you guys :) I've been arranging it with Marc, and we plan to meet you at Brunchen corner on the Friday afternoon, but Marc may organise some of you guys to meet us a bit earlier to have lunch with us UK guys in Adenau :)

Oh that`s great! :)

We are supposedly getting those Infos today. I´m looking Forward to meet you guys!

How many of you will come?

Hello Robert and welcome to the club there will be around 40 Supra,s coming to the meeting on the Friday, all being well with a GTR, Porsche and maybe some others too, Hope you have booked the weather for us :D

See you there

Cheers

-Ian-

Guest Ijsbrand

Thank you for your kind welcoming :)

Wow, that sounds awesome! Of course the weather is booked :D But they are very unreliable usually... We`ll have to see. ;)

See you :)

Cheers, Robert