The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sorry everybody what's it worth?

suprano

So love my 96 na5 but would love a tt would only be able to afford an auto which has put me off in the past but have been thinking that auto will be ok now so the colour wont be for everyone I know and its far from stock but lets see what you think shes only on 90k had rocker gaskets just done ,timing belt full service last year uk spec brakes and had lots of bits of engine bits painted while was apart, very rolled arches custom front metal wings everything smoothed off poly front lip jr5 9.5/105 new Yokohama front 255s rear are budget 275s full ss exhaust no cats apexi filter ,tein coilovers

1 owner from import with all paperwork all stock black interior with original confetti recaros ,dash panels painted matt metallic graphite nice stereo with ipod connection and usb,few new bushes and arms full laser alignment on the tracking undersealed and wax oiled underneath and in all cavities in the car

So how much we thinking ? imageimageimageimage

Edited by suprano (see edit history)

So a guess of 5500-6500 would be in line with your hopes then?

I wonder how many other Supras on the road have budget rear tyres?

Yeah they where on the wheels when I got them did have budgets on the front but sooo much better with yokos thanks for the comment rho just what I posted up for

Very tidy and well looked after :)

Put a stock spoiler on it (obviously sprayed in your VERY unique colour). It will add more value than it will cost....

After that I think someone who chimed with the colour would pay circa £7k. It is, after all, a head turner within the Supra community!!!

Very tidy and well looked after :)

Put a stock spoiler on it (obviously sprayed in your VERY unique colour). It will add more value than it will cost....

After that I think someone who chimed with the colour would pay circa £7k. It is, after all, a head turner within the Supra community!!!

I love both the look and colour. Needs a spoiler though in my opinion.

I don't think the prices being quoted are unreasonable.

I still believe there is a ceiling for NAs and the values being stated are close to it.

Thank you

I have got 2 stock spoilers so that would be easy done if someone wanted one on :)