The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Aristo VVTI 2000 BPU

Hassan

Its time to sell my Toyota Aristo. Ive owned this one for a Year and never once has it let me down. It was imported in 2006 I believe with 40,000KM on it. Now at 81,000 that works out roughly 65,000 miles total. Its still very low miles for a 17 year old Aristo. I bought this car which was just parked up being neglected. Since then ive spent £1000s on it to bringing it back to being mechanically sound and in great working order. But the body work still needs attention. Can do with front end respray and rear archs touched up. Its just had a new gearbox fitted with only 25k miles on it. Ive also put some nice modifications on the car.

12 MOT

65,000 miles

Just serviced

All Oils, filters and Plugs Changed

Comprehensive Service History

Clifford 650 Alarm system

Full BPU

Blitz SBC Colour Black Boost Controller

Blitz BOV

Very very Rare TOMs Racing ECU

BC Racing Coilovers

Toms ARS Bar with new tie rods

Premium Japan Throttle Body upgrade

PI 3200 Torque Converter

2 x Transmission Coolers

Big Aluminium Radiator

Turbo Back SS Quad Exhaust System

New Crank pulley

TTE front lip

Halo Black Front Headlights with Xenons

LED rear Lights

Lexus LS460 Big Brake Kit 4pot 360mm fronts 2pot 330mm rears (£2500)

Japan Racing wheels 19x9.5 front 19x11 rear

255/30/19 & 295/25/19 Kumho KU39

JVC double din/Bluetooth

Custom Cream Leather

3" intercooler kit (not fitted yet)

Almost All parts were brandnew less than a year old. Its a perfect family car with plenty power to keep you happy. A very nice all rounder. Just needs some body work attention and the car will be 100%. If i dont get the asking price then i will take parts off it sell them separately and return the car to as stock and sell it. But 1st i want to try it as is.

£7500.

Can you WhatsApp a photo of the plumbing on the bov to 07825868605 mate ?I have a stock one on mine see

Not yet buddy. Im going to wait and try to sell it as a whole 1st before i start stripping it for parts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.