The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie with a question

Guest Skaz

Hi im new to this like most on here and was wondering on peoples opinion on a supra ov seen for sale. Its a 1994 white aerotop auto none turbo looks very nice and it good shape but i dont know alot about supras and especialy autos are they any good? Are they worth having? I dont jist wat a cruising machine i want summit that i can have sum fun with and maybe abit of a race with. Thanks in advace

Hi im new to this like most on here and was wondering on peoples opinion on a supra ov seen for sale. Its a 1994 white aerotop auto none turbo looks very nice and it good shape but i dont know alot about supras and especialy autos are they any good? Are they worth having? I dont jist wat a cruising machine i want summit that i can have sum fun with and maybe abit of a race with. Thanks in advace

Yo yo fo shizzlee, we's gots yo bak bruv. Suprassss iz wicked butt autos iz well bad, you wants it slamed wif sum propuh tyght rims an propuh stance innit.

Would you stear clear of none turbos then? Or just autos If so what would u recomend? With a sencible price range as havent got a great deal of funds

Nothing wrong with autos at all. The non turbo cars arent exactly the fastest things going although with around 220bhp they are still pretty good. If you're looking to get a supra I'd make your mind up quick as prices seem to change constantly. I was indecisive about buying a TT auto or a manual and by the time I decided to go and get the money together I couldn't even afford a manual, not that I regret my purchase.

I'm not sure I'd buy one purely to "have sum fun with and maybe abit of a race with". You should buy a supra because you love supras, it is a 20 year old car so you'll need to look after it and it's not always cheap to keep them going.