The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xxr wheels

FAMILY MAN

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170409/dde8dcf677799a58aa5a490d690b75f8.jpg

This is a picture of safcdixons car. I don't know the sizes or offsets tho. You'd have to msg him. Hope this helps

/QUOTE]

:thumbs:

Mine are et20 allround 9.5 fronts 11 rears, stretch on the rear so only 255 40 on there, 225 or 235 40 on the front cant remember for certain.

Posted comment in the other link for xxr wheels wounder if any one can help. Looking to get a set of 531s 18s in the front at 8.5j and 17s on the rear at 10j will they fit? Over the UK stock brakes and under stock arches.

Tyres for the rear will be 275 45/50/55 or 285 45/50/55 want as wide and as big of a tyre wall as possible. The fronts would be normal 245/35/40

Stunning looking car. I do wish mine was a TT and I need to get myself facelift lights.

It is just the spats and skirts that make yours look lower than mine or do you have aftermarket suspension?

Cheers man

Ive hsd monopro adjustables on aswell mate, but the skirts, spats, diffuser and front lip all make it look lower than it actually is, its the exhaust thats the low real point :)

Got word from srb today that they have stopped importing 531s a year ago and have no more in stock. Anyone know where to get these wheels?

theres sets on ebay still but not much choice in size, or import yourself from the US and stomach the import fees/postage but it makes them pricey compared to what they used to cost here