The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The red widebody returns on sale

Annabella

I met the owner of this the other day, came into the workshop inquiring about a manual conversion. Was a nice chap. Hoping I can get to see the car up close soon

Strange as his listing says this

"Time has come to sell my beloved Supra.

The car starts drives and runs faultless.

Me and the previous owner have spent over £15000.

Ive owned the car two and a half years and due to unforeseen circumstances she has to go.

I bought the car with many modifications which were already on the car."

Damn. Again! How many times has this been bought and sold...

I would imagine the buyers are novices when it comes to Supra ownership, they've bought it and then probably realised the impracticality of such a kitted car, and/or the cost of getting it presentable (probably in the 10k ballpark).

I would imagine the buyers are novices when it comes to Supra ownership, they've bought it and then probably realised the impracticality of such a kitted car, and/or the cost of getting it presentable (probably in the 10k ballpark).

The seller says he's owned it 2 1/2 yrs

The seller says he's owned it 2 1/2 yrs

If I remember right, it is/was white underneath that wrap, and was either imported by or advertised by JM Imports. That would probably have been the best part of 10 years ago, and has come up for sale quite a few times since. :)

If I remember right, it is/was white underneath that wrap, and was either imported by or advertised by JM Imports. That would probably have been the best part of 10 years ago, and has come up for sale quite a few times since. :)

I think it was midnight purple, one of the members on here had it wrapped I think.