The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Realistic Pricing of Car.

masterfett

As above really!

Sadly I have to sell my supra, I have been putting it off for some time now, but with the birth of my first born due in less than a month, and the need for at least one sensible car and no garage I just cant justify keeping it.

Problem that I have is that I don't know how to realistically price it! I don't want to give it away but at the same time some of the prices I have seen recently just seem a little far fetched, so I'm hoping some of you guys can weigh in and maybe give me an idea of how to price it.

Its a 202 Black 94 TT Auto.

Mileage is around 171,000 km / Miles.

I bought the car back in 2014 after selling my NA5, It was a non runner, or should I say it ran but it had some issues! I promptly sent the car off to paul at Whifbitz and it had the following done.

CLEVITE ENGINE BEARING SET

TOYOTA SUPRA OIL PUMP

LARGE O-RING

SMALL O-RING

K&N OIL FILTER

TOYOTA FRONT CRANK SEAL

TOYOTA CAM COVER SEALS

TOYOTA REAR CRANK SEAL

CLEANER

TOYOTA CRANK PULLEY

GATES 2JZ CAMBELT

8 TOYOTA FLYWHEEL BOLT

TOYOTA DRIVE PLATE

TOYOTA SUPRA CRANKSHAFT

TOYOTA AIR FILTER PIPE/CLIPS

BLITZ LM AIR FILTER KIT

COIL PACK BRACKET

TOYOTA COIL PACK CLIP

TOYOTA COIL PACK WIRE

WHIFBITZ 2JZ COIL PACK SET

6 COIL PACK BRACKET BOLT

FERREA 2JZ VALVE STEM SEALS

TOYOTA CAMSHAFT SEAL

TOYOTA POWER STEERING PIPE

TURBO OIL DRAIN HOSES

SUPRA TURBO INLET GASKET

SUPRA TURBO OUTLET GASKET

WHIFBITZ TURBO LINK PIPES - BLACK

ARP MAIN STUD KIT

ARP ROD BOLT KIT

PCV VALVE SEAL

CAM COVER BREATHER HOSES

PCV BREATHER HOSE

SILICON VACUUM HOSE

TOYOTA BOV HOSE

WHIFBITZ HEATER HOSES

WHIFBITZ RESTRICTOR RING

WHIFBITZ 1.3 BAR RAD CAP

UK SPEC FRONT BRAKE DISCS

UK SPEC FRONT BRAKE PADS

WHIFBITZ STAGE 1 TURBOS

TOYOTA MANIFOLD TO TURBO GASKET

TURBO TO Y-PIPE GASKETS

NEW RADIATOR

WHIFBITZ 71 DEG THERMOSTAT

+ all the appropriate oils and fluids etc.

it is Essentially a stock supra other than.

Double Decat (Both CATS included with sale)

induction kit

blitz nut spec r exhaust system (usual dents underneath, and has a flat spot on the tip)

Blitz Dual SBC boost controller

UK Brakes

Glass Headlights

Clear front indicators

Grenade17" Alloys (r34 skyline Replica wheels)

And is subtlety lowered.

Have a Walbro 255 fuel pump and XS power FMIC, and a spare diff that will be included with the sale.

Needs a FCD in order to turn the boost up, something along with the fuel pump and fmic I had intended on getting round to but never did. plus side is the hybrid turbos have never seen more than stock boost.

The car was an on going project that I had really hoped on finishing, and so it is going to be sold as one, mechanically it drives lovely and since its last MOT, last august I think I have done about 700 miles. Sadly however the bodywork is not the best, the bonnet in particular needs a respray however the whole car could do with it in order to make it the best it could be. It has blemishes and swirl marks etc as to be expected from a 23 year old car.

I have no photos of it as it stands but if they will help I will take some tomorrow.

What are your guys opinion on pricing? any vague price range would be great.

cheers

£29,995? I have seen said car for sale, and to be honest if its the one I'm thinking of then yes its a pretty rare find. But if it genuinely sells at that price I will eat my hat.

I was thinking 9 would be fair seems I have seen a lot of NAs for sale for around 6. thanks for the input.