The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suggestions for blanking UK Spec lamp washer holes?

SUPRA4EVA

I want to remove and blank my UK Spec lamp washer holes but I don't want to fill the holes permanently, I just want them off so they don't get damaged.

I really like them but read that they are impossible to get a hold of.

Just looking for something like blanking plates, I'd love it to be flush but the cracking and discoloration around the washers will look bad.

I doubt I'll find a front JDM bumper in good condition already finished in 040 White...

Get some acrylic card, 3-4mm...cut it to the shape of the holes, paint them up nicely, duct tape behind the bumper hole and stick ontop. will be clean and easily reversible. make sure and cut the peices nice and clean, sand the edges smooth. You can bend the card to get the contour of the bumper to.

Can get acrylic card of ebay for like quid delivered in a4 size. And duct tape :D