The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tomorrow is finally the day I pick the Supra up from SRD

marc_p

So, the day I have waited 4 years for when I bought my single kit, the car is finally up and running and I'm off to collect it from SRD tomorrow!!

Usually I don't go into a 'thanks to 'x' business' speech, I'm paying for a service, why would I publically go round thanking them for doing it, but this time is different, I truly have to say a massive thank you to Lee P, he has seriously gone above and beyond what any business would ever do in so many ways, it just pisses me off that I never just left it with Lee in the first place.

I would urge everyone to use Lee for all work without a shadow of a doubt!

Anyway, got a 6:45am train to catch to get me into Haywards Heath at 11:48, then a 5+ hour drive back, going to be a long day!

What power you gone for Mark? :)

Currently 575 at the hubs(not sure what that would be at the fly) the tuner Dan has stated he can go further but wants some miles on the car first.

Tbh, it needs some more aggressive cams to stop the torque tailing off.

Very nice. I have to agree on SRD. when I first joined the forum I remember Johnny saying he wouldn't go anywhere else and I did t get it but now I totally agree. Would get my car trailered there all day long as it's worth it just for the quality of the work. Lee a,ways goes above and beyond.

Currently 575 at the hubs(not sure what that would be at the fly) the tuner Dan has stated he can go further but wants some miles on the car first.

Tbh, it needs some more aggressive cams to stop the torque tailing off.

That will be about 635 hp at the flywheel but always best to stick to RWHP as that is the known figure. Good to finally see you back:thumbs:

Very nice Mark, will try and have a sneaky peak when I pop over there tomorrow [emoji6]

Please don't judge on the bodywork and yellow headlights :D

Hopefully still looking good underneath as I went to town with waxoyl, paint and new bolts under there: