The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Auto tt prices - £11K 190K miler on autotrader

Scooter

Ok black non vvti (but advertised as vvti) auto on autotrader with 190K miles.

Now if the pics are recent it has hidden these miles very very well imo, it looks in great order. It will be interesting to see how it fairs and if it goes quickly.

I'd be interested in what people think of the price vs miles, i'm considering selling one of mine but all the big money talk is around the more desirable manuals, even NA manuals have high asking prices now, but is £8k the sort of starting point for a straight standard auto TT?

I'd be interested in what people think of the price vs miles,

Both too high. Seems Auto TT prices are ranging from £7k these days right up to the UK one presently on eBay for £24,995, but the latter is the exceptional exception. There have been a fair few for sale recently and the ones that look good up to £9k have been selling quickly even with a fair few coming on the market recently. Demand has probably been helped by so few TT6's coming up recently.

I was at one point thinking of getting a NA manual and selling one of my auto tt's but it just doesn't seem worth it with the now very small difference in price.

The £6,700 late auto NA (also on autotrader) has from what I can see a fair old scuff/dent in the drivers rear quarter, and the over £8K black facelift 5 speed NA seems very tatty!? Yet a tidy auto TT is the same? I'm not bothered as such just says to me I might as well keep what I have!

Link?

I would say that £10k is the starting price of a good auto TT in a nice colour which needs no immediate work, more if facelift.

I've seen the ad plus extra pics sent by the seller - it's a shed. Bad repair, rust, battered bodywork - needs a full respray at worst. Overpriced tat this one and best avoided at all costs.