The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gamer/streamer ruins a nice stock Supra

JasonR24

Stock isn't the be all and end all!

Just because the anal purists like stock, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Mines not stock by any means but look at the state of that compared to what it was!

Low miles, original condition. That's a waste to be modified.

Modify a car that's alright badly modified and save it from being crap.

Obviously that's just my opinion but it is really sad to see the state of this car and the ignorance of its owner.

Mines not stock by any means but look at the state of that compared to what it was!

Low miles, original condition. That's a waste to be modified.

Modify a car that's alright badly modified and save it from being crap.

Obviously that's just my opinion but it is really sad to see the state of this car and the ignorance of its owner.

I haven't owned a stock supra, and if I did I'd modify it too.

I can see the appeal for a stock supra, but I also see the appeal in changing it like I have done several times.

And to be fair, big kits and graphics were all the rage back in the day, and I'm fairly sure some of that style is coming back

It's his car, he's 24 and a gamer, he's bound to have his own vision of what it should look like. Not to my taste but let him crack on.

I'm actually impressed that if it's genuine, he's not only got a supra TT with low mileage, but it's his first year driving by the sounds of it!

big kits and graphics were all the rage back in the day, and I'm fairly sure some of that style is coming back

I'd quite like to do an 'old school' build. Silver pre facelift TT6, genuine Veilside Combat (preferably II) or Trial kit and matching graphics, Veilside 5 spokes or Super Advan 3 spoke 18's, either big twins or old school T78 / T51 Turbo kit etc. Done to a high standard I think it would be a very cool car :cool: