The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car.mad.stylings eBay

Supra-love

I had an rmm replica lip from them year back on my old supra. Fitted nice but I cracked it fairly quickly from a large pot hole

/QUOTE]

Well any fibreglass part would from a large pothole :D

I also had a fibreglass lip and oem replica skirts of them years ago. Again were perfect fits

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm not sure mate. Glenn does MAD Designs on Facebook which sells some good Supra bits but don't think they're the same as EBay seller.

/QUOTE]

MAD and car mad stylings are different

Well any fibreglass part would from a large pothole :D

I also had a fibreglass lip and oem replica skirts of them years ago. Again were perfect fits

- - - Updated - - -

MAD and car mad stylings are different

Definitely mate that's why I went to polyurethane after that. That resulted in me grounding out at 120+ leptons in the Netherlands on db and just ripping the whole damn thing off instead lol.

Imo polyurethane is the way to go. Wouldn't touch fibreglass for a front lip again.

Definitely mate that's why I went to polyurethane after that. That resulted in me grounding out at 120+ leptons in the Netherlands on db and just ripping the whole damn thing off instead lol.

Imo polyurethane is the way to go. Wouldn't touch fibreglass for a front lip again.

/QUOTE]

Same, my pu lip once got attacked by a glass bin i didnt know was there, not even a crack in it. The paint suffered though :D