The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Member for years, finally got my first supra!

beno255

Hi guys and girls my name is ben

I've been a huge supra fan for last 10 years really and a member of this forum for around 5 years.

Great source of info for reading up on anything which I have done!

Having saved the funds And a long search for the right car I have finally joined the supra world!

I am now the proud owner of a 1995 gz tt aerotop and no it is not up for sale haha.

Hard to come by these days and so happy with it!

Pics to come!

BPU such as large FMIC, Walbro 255FP, hks induction, full exhaust system, currently running 394bhp :)

Now I am a proper member I wanted to say hello and post my first thread.

I have a few friends outside the forum in the supra world who are also members but always good to meet other enthusiasts too so say hi!

Once we get some decent weather I will get her out and upload some good pictures!

Edited by beno255 (see edit history)

Thanks guys,

Sorry I just meant I have a dyno for 394 bhp

It has exhaust restrictor ring with full system, upgraded fuel pump, wiftbitz front mount intercooler, hks induction etc

Only bpu really, but long term I will get a programmable ecu and get it all mapped when I want more power :)

Even though I have been a member here a few years I'm still learning loads about them and no doubt will take some time!

If you want more power than you can get at 1.2 bar BPU set up then you'll need to be going single turbo really

I'd also bin the HKS induction and at the least fit a K&N or Apexi filter, better still get a stock airbox on it and draw a colder

intake charge from outside the engine bay

All the best with it

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

I may get hate for this but it's actually originally silver, I had it wrapped black, one to protect the paint and 2 cos not a big fan of silver but I like to keep things original! Awaiting on the spoiler to be wrapped too, it's strange how some people say it looks better without and some people like it with. As it's a stock part it's going on when it's ready :)