The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who remembers this? This got me so into the supras!

supra_aero

Remember that (might even still have it!) and have to say I'm buying a Xbox S for the girlfriends kids (sure i'll get the odd go :innocent: ) I got the pack with Battlefield 1 (I like it) and Forza 5 which I think has the Supra and you can go to town on the mods etc.

Yes forza is great and you can modify the car exterior and performance. Single turbo etc. Graphics physics and sound are all great. there is also in car camera.

You can also do engine swaps so you can fit a 2jzgte in other cars.

I got nfs(2015) this weekend and although I wasn't expecting much it is quite addictive. Physics are not great or realistic in any way but the visual customizations are so many and extreme you just want to progress and unlock more. By the way the supra in nfs is a SZ-R.

Edited by nolizma (see edit history)